Support the Association that Supports Your Company
In the classic Christmas movie, Jimmy Stewart’s character, George Bailey, discovered that it would have been a far different and grimmer world if he had never existed. Like George, you would find that Florida would be a more difficult place for your company to profit without FBMA. A small investment in membership can help your company in many ways.
• Yearly we save our members up to $1,000 on industry-specific publications, training and other FBMA services.
• On the state and national levels our government advocacy efforts, are an essential service created to minimize government intrusion into your daily operations.
• Our promotion of wood building and accessory products means more sales and greater profits for your company.
• Our building-code efforts insure access to the Florida market for your products.
• We provide low cost, high quality opportunities for you to network with your peers, customers and suppliers.
• We work to anticipate and equip you to meet the future.
Membership Benefits Include:
• Public Policy Advocacy on the State and National Levels
• Involvement in the Florida Building Code Process
• Digital Resource Library
• Disability Insurance
• Networking Opportunities
• Fleet Management
• Promotion of Wood Building and Accessory Products
• The FBMA Department Store
• Dealer Members Receive Complimentary Membership to the National Building Material Association
• Educational Programs
• Employment Screening and Testing
• Annual Convention and Trade Show
• Business Forms
• To Keep You Informed; Weekly Enewsletter
"FBMA is the building material industry's ultimate source for education, information and networking opportunities. An active member since 1981, it has been my resource for providing and maintaining a pulse on industry trends, future growth and legislative issues. Personally, my relationship with this association has had a profound effect on my professional growth." - Bob Hoffman, Robert Hoffman Insurance