Support the Association that Supports Your Company
In the classic Christmas movie, Jimmy Stewart’s character, George Bailey, discovered that it would have been a far different and grimmer world if he had never existed. Like George, you would find that Florida would be a more difficult place for your company to profit without FBMA. A small investment in membership can help your company in many ways.
- Yearly we save our members up to $1,000 on industry-specific publications, training and other FBMA services.
- On the state and national levels our government advocacy efforts, are an essential service created to minimize government intrusion into your daily operations.
- Our promotion of wood building and accessory products means more sales and greater profits for your company.
- Our building-code efforts insure access to the Florida market for your products.
- We provide low cost, high quality opportunities for you to network with your peers, customers and suppliers.
- We work to anticipate and equip you to meet the future.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Public Policy Advocacy on the State and National Levels
- Involvement in the Florida Building Code Process
- Digital Resource Library
- Disability Insurance
- Networking Opportunities
- Fleet Management
- Promotion of Wood Building and Accessory Products
- The FBMA Department Store
- Dealer Members Receive Complimentary Membership to the National Building Material Association
- Educational Programs
- Employment Screening and Testing
- Annual Convention and Trade Show
- Business Forms
- To Keep You Informed; Weekly Enewsletter
"FBMA is the building material industry's ultimate source for education, information and networking opportunities. An active member since 1981, it has been my resource for providing and maintaining a pulse on industry trends, future growth and legislative issues. Personally, my relationship with this association has had a profound effect on my professional growth."
- Bob Hoffman, Robert Hoffman Insurance